CONFERENCES & SYMPOSIUMS
- MANOFIM. International conference, organised by Jerusalem Contemporary Art Festival, Jerusalem, Israel, with Lilia Chak, MindLab - Jens Hauser, Dar Moussafir, Carmel Barnea BreznerJonas, Jonatan Omer Mizrahi, Tzaphira Allison Stern, Ivor Stodolsky, Marina Naprushkina, Dmitry Vilensky. Art, Biology and Ecology.
- FEMeeting. Women in Art, Science and Technology. International conference, organised by Cultivamos Cultura in collaboration with Instituto de Medicina Molecular, Lisbon and Évora, Portugal. b A(I) b y l o n (artificial – intelligence – project). Curator: Marta de Menezes.
- EDEN. Workshop, organised by Sorbonne in collaboration with ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia. Dendro-art – classification of projects.
- Art and Biology: The Meeting Point. International symposium, organised by Sorbonne in collaboration with CNRS, with Lilia Chak, Prof. Olga Kisseleva, Dr. Aya Lurie, Dr. Elaine Solowey, Dr. Dalia Manor, Prof. Ariel Novoplansky
Prof. Ilia Rodov, Dr. Sue Frumin… Negev Museum of Art, Beer-Sheva, Israel.
The Sorbonne Art & Science Laboratory as a leader of Dendro-art.
- Ethical Durable Ecology Nature. International symposium, Château de Rentilly – Frac Ile-de France, Paris, France, with Lilia Chak, Olga Kisseleva, Sabrina Issa, Kun Tang, Ingrid Paola Amaro, Nicolas Bralet, François-David Collin…
The Scents of the Ancient World - a Different Reality?.